Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So, your want to learn to play the guitar?

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was kinda busy :S

But here it comes, the ninth post on this blog!

It's an instruction on how to begin with playing the guitar and useful tip on how to start etc.

I chose to post this one because I play the guitar myself, and I would love to convince other people (like you, the reader of this blog) to play it as well, since it's such an awesome instrument.

Have fun with it!

Good luck to all you Bloggers out there!

9 comments:

  1. i'm in your page givin you a favour! pls return it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I shall try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, /followed.
    I'm gonna go dig up my guitar I never learned now...

    http://grim-and-random.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an acoustic. I can play like one chord...I don't know which one :| But I'd like to. Thanks for contribootin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's something I definitely have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat stuff, great guide for such a compact picture.

    Will be back to see more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete